Garretts 210g

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well everyone the time has come... I will be taking down my system... Yes, all of it. We are moving within the next couple of months into a new place and I am not going to be able to bring my system with me. I have some very mixed feelings about it, but I know that I do know that this will not be the end. I will be setting up a much smaller system once I get settled into the new place and will be keeping a large amount of my current setup for a future system once we finally get someplace more permanent.

I hadn't planned on taking this setup down for quite along time as I intended on purchaseing the house that we are currently in but the wife and I have decided that we want to buy a newer more spacious place and in the meantime are going to save money by living in an apartment for a while.

So... In the next few weeks I will be posting most of my livestock and some equipment up for sale. I want to make sure this stuff goes to good homes and will be posting it priced to sell. If there is something in particular that you want out of the system, toss me a PM.

More to come in the near future...

Garrett

LOL thank you all for the kind words and I am all with you on the sadness. I will definately at some point be doing something very similar in the future. It will have improvments and likely be a system more friendly to the inhabitants. I have many ideas but for now I must focus on getting this stuff gone unfortunately. I only hope the next system will be as pleasing to me as this one has been.

I have a ton of livestock, liverock, and livesand that I will be moveing in to new hands over the next frew weeks, so if you are in need or would like to stop by and see if anything catches your eye, you are more than welcome to. Just give me a call or toss a pm.

Thanks again for all of your support and the friendships that I have made along the way with this system.

Garrett