AI 26 & AI Director

Arsonmfg

AI 26 Virtually brand new (used for roughly 3 weeks) in black. Comes with original box and all the paperwork. $250 or I'll package it with an AI Director (cloud based controller for PC, MAC, iPhone or android control for $300

The wonderful people at ATI sent me one of their new Sirius LED fixtures and so I'm using that in my frag area instead of this setup.

The 26 is a great fixture but the Sirius is definitely the better of the two, it also cost $250 more than the AI... So not really apples to apples. 

Haha I'm seeing if maybe I would like it more than my kessil a360we

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get a better light spread from the 26 and it's got a better array of multi-color led's but it's also personal preference, after testing all the Kessil lights under a par meter I wouldn't want to keep sps under one alone.

You will get a better light spread from the 26 and it's got a better array of multi-color led's but it's also personal preference, after testing all the Kessil lights under a par meter I wouldn't want to keep sps under one alone.

+1 on kessil not great par