WTB LPS & Zoas

bamburgb

Hey im currently looking for some LPS corals or some zoas, let me know what you have and how much your wanting for it.

i have some zoas you might be interested in and I have a chalice up for sale! Text me and I'll send you picks 360-903-0474

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chalice wise I can make frags of tyree bubble gum monster, original mummy eye, hurricane mummy eye, and JF crazy fox. I'll add to the list when I'm at the office to look, but from memory....things fragged right now would be, rastas, my clementine's, bam bam morphs, Chong bongs, oc rastas, blue rhinos, star bursts, seductions, love poisens, ppe's, sakuras, red and blue hornets, purple deaths, nuclear greens, king tuts gold, juggernauts, soul rippers, pink zippers, grandis, buttmunchers, blue orgasms, bbed's, yodas......I'll add what else I see in the tank later.

• Like 1

and the rest would be...fruit loops, frozen utters, ironmans, king midas, magicians, night crawlers, dark moons, cb rockstars, spidermans......and about 10 things that dont realy have names for but are colerful. Just let me know if you have interst in any.

Mr Brett will treat you right with some fantastic looking morphs.. If you just want 2-3 colorful ones. maybe a red and blue one. I can make a frag pack or single $10 frags of things. But when are you coming to town?

or maybe next time I venture to the coast for a day