Brand new 250w SE Hamilton bulbs 55.00 ea.

reefgeek84

I was going to run these on my frag tank set up, but since I am retro fitting my lights over my main display with 250w, I am just going to use the 150w ballast and bulbs on the frag tank set up, so these need to go...

Again, these are brand new never fired...so 55.00 each.

if you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

Thanks Brandon,

this was a great deal, and I do love those 20K in my tank much better than I expected. I can actually see colors again. I thought I had become colour blind!(laugh)

It was a pleasure dealing with you Brandon, this is my 3, 4th? X? transaction with RG and each one has jusst been flawless and great. I have to say once you get to know Brandon you have to love his enthusiasm for the hobby. A very nice Chap!

A very nice Chap!

When I read this I imagined Philipe speaking with a British accent. LOL A Frenchman speaking with a British accent. Talk about a funny image!

Sorry Philipe. I couldn't help myself. :)

dsoz

well what Can I say Dennis, nobody's perfect. I married a Scottish girl...you know if it ain't Scottish it's C*** (whistle) (wife) .

"Nice Lad "was also an option but too English maybe. You know the Scottish and English Rivalry...not to mention French-English...:eek:

Thanks Brandon,

this was a great deal, and I do love those 20K in my tank much better than I expected. I can actually see colors again. I thought I had become colour blind!(laugh)

It was a pleasure dealing with you Brandon, this is my 3, 4th? X? transaction with RG and each one has jusst been flawless and great. I have to say once you get to know Brandon you have to love his enthusiasm for the hobby. A very nice Chap!

I am glad they worked out for you...Also thanks for the great words!!!!!!!