Coral Farmers Market - Advanced tickets for sale through August 3rd

Chief

Friday Night 7/20, 6pm social and club hosted dinner at Rick & Barbie's home. Propagation workshop by Kevin Pockell from Aquatic Dreams. Call (509) 521-1761 for information / directions if needed.

Saturday morning 8:30 am, breakfast at the Clarion Hotel.

9:30 am, the Tank Tour caravan departs from the Clarion. Maps with tour guide phone numbers and tank bios will be distributed at breakfast.

1pm, conclude the tank tour and break for lunch.

2pm, presentation by Sanjay Joshi on aquarium lighting at the Battelle auditorium.

3:30pm, presentation by Mike Paletta on aquarium design at the Battelle auditorium.

5pm, return to the Clarion hotel for evening activities to include, dinner with roasted turkey and ham. Raffle of vendor donated items, silent auction of corals, clams & nano tank, socializing with no host bar.

Rico

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm confused. I just checked the Spokane Club thread on RF and didn't see anything. What exactly is going on? The title of this thread states advance tickets until Aug. 3rd but then the very first post says something about early July...lol. What is the event? Where's it held? I'm interested in going!!! I think...lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to see how this is going to be. It sounds like a lot of work for the vendors if they are actually going to be selling corals there and then taking it all down the same day. Maybe they are used to it though, part of being a "coral farmer."

This is the LAST DAY (Friday, 8/3/07) to buy tickets online for $15,

Here is the info from the NW-CFM site: "all online ticket purchases as of July 27th will now be held for pickup at the front entrance table the day of the event August 4th. "

so... there is still time to get tickets for only $15.00. (yahoo) (rock2) (yahoo) (rock2)

Don't miss this event! See you all tomorrow at the Northwest Coral Farmers Market!

http://www.nw-cfm.com/

NW Coral Frag Farmers Market - Payments accepted...

The vendors will have access to wireless internet, but not to a phone line for a credit card machine. Bring cash or your PayPal info so you can use your credit card through PayPal.

Reef Corals will be giving you a credit back on your ticket price, even at the day of the show price of $25.

Here's how it works:

Purchase $95 or more and receive a $15 refund for the price you paid for a ticket in advance!

Your net price is $80......A 16% discount!

Purchase $135 or more and receive a $25 refund for the price you paid for a ticket in advance!

Your net price is $110.....A 19% discount!

We will have corals starting at only $15!

I look forward to seeing you all there!:cool:

Scott

Reef Corals

11450 SW Cardinal Terrace

Beaverton

503-709-7860