Who are our acrylic builders here?

icepikbiker

So I have gone through several tanks trying to find a good one I liked. Currently I'm restoring a 4' 120 acrylic, which is what I thought I was wanting but after looking and thinking about my stand, I think I want something that will fit my custom made stand better. 

So to you custom acrylic tank gurus I am looking for ruff cost and ideas on a tank to fit my stand better.

My stand is 71.5"W x40.5"H x24"D.

My thoughts are a tank 71.5"x 27"x 24", size is based on my height and stand size, I am also looking into a decent rated silent overflow (bean animal?) capable of handling my Jebao DC 12000 at full speed, ~3000gph. Also would like good access to inside of the tank so as big of openings as possible.

A ruff estimate is all I'm looking for, I have not committed to switching to another new tank again. 

Also any ideas (overflow style? close loop? round corners?) are welcome.

If there is any other info I should post also let me know, usually on here daily. 

Thanks in advance.

Is he on here? If so can someone tag him or let me know his screen name.

Please and thank you.

I just had a tank built by James at envision almost the exact dimmensions. I can't recommend his work enough.

Would you mind posting or PMing me about the cost/pics don't need to be specific. Just wondering if it would be feasible for me, don't want to waist anyones time.