Best Montipora

Mandinga

• 4 months later...

People seem to dig this one, I picked it up off of a guy on R2R on a shipping trade.  He called it Pink Panther Monti.  Red with purple polyps and kind of that lumpy undata look.

9b39db174c77263c178f3d4c734f4b8c.jpg

Sadly this was a crash victim.  I charity auctioned pieces of this off for the Brandon Kennedy auction.  If anyone that bought a frag is willing, it would be nice to buy a frag back!!    :fingerscrossed:   :fingerscrossed:   :fingerscrossed:

Mr. Mandinga. I can't get my forest fire to get the yellow greenish tips? High up in the colum and is growing great but no tip color. I never mess around with lighting. I use for now a OR light fixture. Well you've seen it.

That electric blue based monti with green polyps is awesome but I won't be able to frag it for awhile but I know who has a lot of it.

I think if I had to pick, it'd be the M. Undata.

undata_1.jpg

If you are having trouble id'ing anything(like most people! oh yeah thats a montipora humunumunumunumulaish), garret's acropolis has a decent guide for at least a general reference.

Link

Beautiful price I have that as well. c42b7571efc3a901354fe0cd74dfcd4e.jpg

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk