Lunare Wrasse for sale $15

luv951

I have a lunare Wrasse that I need to sell. Happy, healthy fish. Never bothered any inverts. I am selling because I am going to be taking my tank down to move or sell and he's the first fish I caught.

He's about 5-6 inches.

$15. Located in Washougal.

The wrasse is sold.  

Apart from it, I have a blue hippo tang, yellow tang and bangai cardinal left. 

There are some various inverts in the tank, a few pep shrimp, serpent star, crabs, snails.  

For coral, I lost a bunch a while back.  I have some softies left.  Kenya trees, toadstools and a few dozen mushrooms of about four different types.

It's going to be a trick to catch any of my fish.  I have a ton of rockwork with plenty of hiding places.  The tangs in particular seem too smart to let themselves get caught.  I have a trap set, but no takers so far (apart from the wrasse).  Until they're caught, there's not much point since they can't be netted.  If anyone has ideas I am open to hearing them.   

Prices 

Blue tang - $60. Hes over 6 inches

Yellow tang - $45. At least 5 inches

Bangaii cardinal - $20. A good 4 inch specimen

i'll take the yellow tang, let me know when your able to catch him.

Tried to PM you, but couldn't.  I have caught the fish and the yellow tang is ready to go.

PM me if you are still interested.

MODS - I have created a new thread with the appropriate title for my three fish for sale.  This thread can be closed.