FS: Sailfin and Pair of Clown

PaulV

Need to breakdown by tank very soon, would like to find a good home for my remaining fishes:

$ 40 - a healthy medium size Sailfin about 4.5" Had it for over 2 years, will eat pellets, nori, and frozen.

$ 25 - a mated pair of (1) False (1) True Ocellaris clownfish. They are fully grown and healthy like the sailfin, they will eat anything you drop in the tank.

I believe that the price is very fair and reasonable but I am also open to offers as well. Not looking for any trades at the moment.

2014_12_01_13_10_05.jpg

2014_12_07_19_38_00.jpg

2014_12_07_19_38_01.jpg

That's cool that you got the ocellaris and true percula to pair off. 25 dollars is a very fair price! Fair price for the Sailfin too! I always like buying fish from a fellow hobbyist. They are usually well acclimated. Good luck with the sale.

The clowns been together for almost 3 years now :D

I'd like to get inline for the Sailfin. I have a 120 now and a 250 in the works. I've been wanting a healthy Sailfin for years, which is part of the reason for my upgrade because I know they like the room to swim. 250 should be up by Feb. I can pick up Sunday or after on your schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to get inline for the Sailfin. I have a 120 now and a 250 in the works. I've been wanting a healthy Sailfin for years, which is part of the reason for my upgrade because I know they like the room to swim. 250 should be up by Feb. I can pick up Sunday or after on your schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call or text me. Previous buyer couldn't make it this weekend. I'll be free today