Maxpect Gyre Generator

Kasasah

I'll be getting mine soon! I'm looking to upgrade to a 200 soon and am excited about the possibility of one powerhead with that type of flow.

Some R2R customers are unhappy thus far. I'm waiting to see the customer service response to it. I think for what they do the price is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be getting mine soon! I'm looking to upgrade to a 200 soon and am excited about the possibility of one powerhead with that type of flow.

Some R2R customers are unhappy thus far. I'm waiting to see the customer service response to it. I think for what they do the price is great.

Definitely a great price for the flow and design.... New technology and it doesn't cost a grand! I'm hoping they get the advanced controller made so you can run to with alternate patterns.

Just waiting for the delivery now. I found a local store that had some on order! So stoked! If you don't want to come to my house to see it, I hear Cuttlefish might be the place to go. Better go quick, he only got a few and I called dibs on 1.

Just waiting for the delivery now. I found a local store that had some on order! So stoked! If you don't want to come to my house to see it, I hear Cuttlefish might be the place to go. Better go quick, he only got a few and I called dibs on 1.

I was in there Friday and Jeff said he had some on order. I think I'm going to go check them out in person, but I will be purchasing the smaller model when they release it.