Site outage Saturday the 25th - Site Upgrade!

Micah

He meant when you first log on, all the new post threads show up rather then having to click another link.

Yeah, I feel ya. However, it is one click away. Is one click asking too much? I'm sure if the majority think so, we can adjust it. However, the idea is that we, as a club, are more than just the forum. We are a club. Therefore, the homepage provides an opportunity to share club information. The forum is a part of the club and thus it is a part of the website. It is only a click away :) Like I said though, Micah would likely change that if everyone wanted it that way.

Yeah, I feel ya. However, it is one click away. Is one click asking too much? I'm sure if the majority think so, we can adjust it. However, the idea is that we, as a club, are more than just the forum. We are a club. Therefore, the homepage provides an opportunity to share club information. The forum is a part of the club and thus it is a part of the website. It is only a click away :) Like I said though, Micah would likely change that if everyone wanted it that way.

I don't see why we couldn't show both like it was previously

Logos change over time. Check out my avatar, that hasn't been the Beav's logo for a while because they have changed it a couple times. Organizations evolve over time and a change in logos is one way to bring a fresh perspective.

I guess my questioning this is that the paying members had previously stated that the logo change shouldn't be done. This was done through a voting system for more then just the board of directors. I'm all for change but I think that the board needs to recognize that even silly little things like the logo can be something that the group could decide on and not just the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2