Evergrow IT2040 Led screen not working

Cor4eyh

Hey guys got this little gem from BicycleBill about 4 or 5 months ago and for some dang reason the little LED window to control the lights has gone out :( Wondering if theres anyone who can fix it? Or i guess anyone who'd want to buy it for say 150? lol works great has remote and everything just cant see what % the lights are at! Anyways let me know what ya'll think!

If i can sell it I'd be getting a Kessil :) a360we

I'm sure Bo at Ocean revive can help you out, i'm pretty sure these are his units. In the meantime consider taking it apart (if you feel comfortable enough to remove the cover) and clean it out, check for loose plugs, unplug the controller board for the lcd, push some buttons and such to dis-charge any capacitors still holding a charge to maybe try to reset the unit, just grasping at straws here to keep you busy to troubleshoot it :)

Worst case scenario is the lcd/controller is shot, still an easy fix :)

Good luck bud!

Did you try turning it off and on again? Kicking it? How about singing it a song?

Yeah, my first instinct would be to yell at bill and tell him he sold me a lemon..... but mostly just because it's bill and I love defying him - even though he's the most agreeable person in the world.

Give Bo a call. He's a super nice guy and i'm sure even if it's not under warranty, he'd be willing to help you out in SOME way. Perhaps this is just a sign you need to upgrade? :P

Did you try turning it off and on again? Kicking it? How about singing it a song?

Yeah, my first instinct would be to yell at bill and tell him he sold me a lemon..... but mostly just because it's bill and I love defying him - even though he's the most agreeable person in the world.

Give Bo a call. He's a super nice guy and i'm sure even if it's not under warranty, he'd be willing to help you out in SOME way. Perhaps this is just a sign you need to upgrade? :P

First thought was oh no my controller doesn't work bettet upgrade!!! Lol

Thanks all for the info but the holding down the right button worked perfect! Never had the users manual so didn't know I could turn it off! Dang no upgr

Well....you could not tell your other half that you fixed the issue....then upgrade time!

you know' date=' I was seriously considering the 50 cube pnp that you just set up. How do you like it so far? How's the equipment that came with it working for you?[/quote']

Well honestly it's amazing. I love it. I will have to agree with most cube owners aside from the 93gallons and up that the cabinet is a bit small kinda cramped but if you don't mind cramped it's quite amazing. Sturdy stand, and the return pump is quiet as well as the dkimmer. With the cabinet closed the only thing I hear is an occasional water sound from my durso "only because i drilled the hole bigger" and my jebao wave make you can hear a bit. Rather very quiet to be honest. The tank is very well made black silicone inside and the durso and return lines are great. The only upgrade to the tank I could suggest and am contemplating is they provide vinyl tuning for plumbing and I'm considering a hard plumb with pvc and a couple of extra fixtures for my carbon and Gfo reactor. But everything else is solid