Thank you Emerald525, CoralCrazy, and Upsacles

Derbird

I have had a busy day off today

First stop was to Emerald525 to pick up some amazing SPS corals. I'm new to SPS so I do really appriciate the great pieces and advice :)

Here is a bad picture of nice coral finishing a little dip

BucketOSPS.jpg

Next stop was over to upscales. It was only the opposite direction of home so why not. I was looking for another frag rack to hold the new additions but no luck :( I did however find something better

YellowCorisWrasse.jpg

It swam around for about 30 minutes without fighting with any of my other wasses. This went much better then my Melanarus' introduction (clap) Then hid in the sand and has yet to come out DOH!

Then it was off to deliver CoralCrazy's corals to her. I don't turn down too many chances to check out her setup and she is only 20 miles down the road (close by Colubia County standards) And for doing nothing more then driving she gave me a frag of a chalace and favia (clap). I'll take some pix tomorrow lights are out for the night.

I even got a chance to see her reef to be, this is going to be a amazing build. I'm looking forward to seeing it come together.