urgent help! need tank,125 gallon range

cederrowe

a buddie of mine is selling his 210 reef. dual overflows, 3x250w halides with t5s and the works. he tore down the reef and did a shark tank now is giving up. think he still has all rock and some coral too. asking 975 for whole thing. catch is its located in Redmond just above Bend

Sorry can't help the ones I have are all DD either 48 or 60. However you would be welcome to borrow my QT till you find a repalcement. Have to pull it down any ways due to the move.. fully cycled 40 gal with 50g sump. Know It doesn't fix your problem but might by you some time so you can find the right deal.

Thanks cb's!!! I picked up a tank today and got a great deal on a star fire 156 gallon

Thanks to everybody for leads and help in this situation.

Now to figure out this bean animal overflow for the new tank..

Anyone in Oregon city??? Lol

Nice! I live in oc... But never used a bean animal, I'd just you tube it!

If you are in O.C. Let me know. I have a 75g tank that you can use to temporarily house your stuff. Just come over and get it. I am near the hospital and the old high school. Send me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Right now the tank is almost completely dry (it does need to be hosed out to clean it). You would just need to help me carry it upstairs from my basement. I can do it myself, but it is a lot more work.

Or, you can buy the tank/stand/hood for $100.

IMG_3514.jpg

dsoz