Sexy Corals

Kasasah

I'm not a rude person and not one to try to start problems. But is it just me or is this guy seriously trying to rip people off? I don't get how he can sleep at night know he ordered some chalices from Vietnam, Australia, or Indonesia... Then tries to sell it 1500 an eye? lol Am I right or am I an ***? (flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)

I'm not a rude person and not one to try to start problems. But is it just me or is this guy seriously trying to rip people off? I don't get how he can sleep at night know he ordered some chalices from Vietnam' date=' Australia, or Indonesia... Then tries to sell it 1500 an eye? lol Am I right or am I an ***? (flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)[/quote']

I wouldn't get too worked up, who ever buys this is not hurting for money and probly really really enjoys the coral they get. Shoot, I'm going to start a site called sexier corals and charge $1600 and eye.

People are spoiled here in the NW.

Spoiled would not be first my choice of words(whistle)

Other than Mike having SUPER saturated photos that rarely represent what you actually get ( and I can say that because I have bought over 20 SEXY corals and I know what I bought and I saw what I got (laugh) ) he has some nice pieces though thats for sure.

Its buyer beware though since not all the pieces you will get look like his photos, but if someone wants to spend 1500.00 thats there call. I've paid 750.00 an eye but thats the price to pay if you want to be one of the first to have it. So grow it frag it and recoup some of the cost unless of course you live in........

wait for it........

The Pacific NW(clap)

this is the only place I know where you can list a 100.00 "frag" for 40.00 and some Massengill sends you a PM and asks if you'll take 20.00 (nono)

Spoiled (laugh) AKA ..... ...

(backtotopic)

I would say he is trying to rip people off not for the price but if the buyer thinks they are getting a coral that looks exactly like the photo, thats why I say buyer beware, but sadly there are plenty like him, Cherry, Vivid, Fox, World Wide- they all jack up the photos.

I can say he wont be getting anymore of my money (rock2)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSexYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Like 1

Spoiled would not be first my choice of words(whistle)

Other than Mike having SUPER saturated photos that rarely represent what you actually get ( and I can say that because I have bought over 20 SEXY corals and I know what I bought and I saw what I got (laugh) ) he has some nice pieces though thats for sure.

Its buyer beware though since not all the pieces you will get look like his photos, but if someone wants to spend 1500.00 thats there call. I've paid 750.00 an eye but thats the price to pay if you want to be one of the first to have it. So grow it frag it and recoup some of the cost unless of course you live in........

wait for it........

The Pacific NW(clap)

this is the only place I know where you can list a 100.00 "frag" for 40.00 and some Massengill sends you a PM and asks if you'll take 20.00 (nono)

Spoiled (laugh) AKA ..... ...

(backtotopic)

I would say he is trying to rip people off not for the price but if the buyer thinks they are getting a coral that looks exactly like the photo, thats why I say buyer beware, but sadly there are plenty like him, Cherry, Vivid, Fox, World Wide- they all jack up the photos.

I can say he wont be getting anymore of my money (rock2)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSexYYYYYYYYYYYY

rofl I love the way you word things rofl

Some times some one will ask me what a piece is worth so I'll tell them the "east coast price" then say I paid only 1/10 th that. We are very lucky to be in the NW especialy for us poor reefers (laugh)

rofl I love the way you word things rofl

Some times some one will ask me what a piece is worth so I'll tell them the "east coast price" then say I paid only 1/10 th that. We are very lucky to be in the NW especialy for us poor reefers (laugh)

Thats hilarious, unless you're the seller.

What kills me about Mike is over at R2R people rave about his stuff and I'm like WTH are you talking about, had he not strung me along for 4 orders i dont if I would have gone back, granted the first order was all named chalices so I ( and the rest of the group) knew what they looked like so a pic did not matter.

Since I'm bashing Sexy I will warn anyone considering buying from him (if you happen to read this) ask to see a WYSIWYG of the frag, that was my mistake and most of the time the frag was MUCH Smaller than I expected. I dont think he does WYSIWYG

I bought the BPC Flamethrower from him and it was a sliver (flame) here I am a year later and it now is the size of a dime :p

Yaaaaa a flame Sexy thread, we could not do this at R2R (rock2)

Anyone remember Reefermadness? I thought they had the most insane corals, until I went there and realized there straight out of the camera shots had a camera set to +5 saturation. I have a friend that works for a company that will remain nameless. When she got her photography job she did not realize the camera came preset to super saturate (as mnany lower end cameras do). Upon learning she set it to neutral, so I respect that site and would buy from them.

I have paid $125 for a coral frag, most I ever spent. It was a tyree long polyp green leather frag. Size of my pinky nail. That was 6 years ago. I have sold 50 or more frags for over $50. I did ship 20 of them to So cal to be sold where I got $75 a piece for them. Two days ago I tried to give one away, it's 5" across. It was not worth the guys 30 minute drive. 6 years ago that was a $500 dollar piece. So while things are expensive sometimes, often it changes.

I am happy with my one expensive coral purchase. It funded my hobby for a bit, and honestly it was my favorite coral for a very very long time. First time I saw it i wanted it so bad. So that was worth it for me. To the rest of my tank, I have never paid more then $20 for any coral (although I have traded that leather for quite a few cool other things). I prefer to grow out frags. Means more to me I suppose.

Would I ever buy a 1500 frag. I don't know maybe, but at my income level now, I'd rather go to Cancun for a week and go diving everyday, which cost me less then that last Jan. I don't judge those that do, or those that sell them for what they do. As long as they are honest and true to represent it is all good. Shame not all are.

When I start ordering coral from out of the states and get the same stuff he has he's gone go out of business :P people that buy his crazy priced corals don't necessarily have that kind of money to spend. How many people are in dept from spending money they don't have? I just don't understand the being able to sleep at night. If/when I start ordering Corals from exporters direct the nw is gonna get a lot more spoiled

:D:D:D

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII