Ick on my puffer , 75 gallon tank

devynmurphy8

This is a hot bed item, everyone has different ideas and methods for dealing with Ich. The best thing you can do is get advice on what has worked for others, do lots and lots of reserch and then choose which methods will work best for you.

Here are a few links to help get you going

marine-ich-myths-facts

Copper - Treatment, Use, Problems

Curing Fish of Marine Ich

A Quarantine Process

It may be helpful if you tell us what else is in your tank. Any inverts or corals?

Good luck with the battle.

Oh and by the way

(welcome)(To)(P)(N)(W)(M)(A)(S)

This is a hot bed item, everyone has different ideas and methods for dealing with Ich. The best thing you can do is get advice on what has worked for others, do lots and lots of reserch and then choose which methods will work best for you.

Here are a few links to help get you going

marine-ich-myths-facts

Copper - Treatment, Use, Problems

Curing Fish of Marine Ich

A Quarantine Process

It may be helpful if you tell us what else is in your tank. Any inverts or corals?

Good luck with the battle.

Oh and by the way

(welcome)(To)(P)(N)(W)(M)(A)(S)

+1 Great info and websites everyone on this site and others are going to have different opions on how to cure ick the problem is that there is no for sure cure for ick theres no golden tablet but there are many different ways that work and some are more proven than others so research some and whichever seems the most reasonable for you and your fish do that my suggestion make sure your fish are healthy and continue to eat well ive had several fish at different times have had ick and even the same fish several times (which was my prized tang) and the trick that I found is to do the least stressful technique for curing the ick this is a disease and the last thing you want to do to your fish is stress it out more ive found that stressing a fish can kill it faster than ick but thats all ime for sometimes quarantaining a fish or doing other extreme measures can stress the fish out more than help the ick so good luck with healing your fish and welcome to the club