Resigning as your Vice President

Lowman

After much consideration and for the advancement of the club, I am resigning my position as Vice President.

I want to thank the officers and board members of the club for allowing me to help them build the club to a higher standard than it had been in the past couple of years. Also, thanks to the folks who visit our site on a regular basis and who contribute to the betterment of our hobby.

So, now it's back to the old Lowman, so watch out................(threaten)

Holy moly look everyone it is Stacy she lives. I guess the World of Warcraft has let you go for a little while. :)

(laugh) What can I say?

Holly, he'll still be helpful and nice... he'll just be outspoken like he used to be. I think Bob, just as I did, found that being an officer or board member put a very effective gag in our mouths. I personally can't wait to pass all the secretarial duties off onto Brandy so I can speak my mind without worrying about the ramifications! Not that I was ever a trouble-maker by any means. That was Bob's job! Mwah ha ha ha!

:eek: And here I had no idea I was supposed to be speaking my mind!!! ..I've wasted all this time... **rolling up sleeves** (naughty)

I've never seen anyone actually play WOW--I don't know any gamers--but I was laughing out loud at that South Park episode. Classic!