etailer

gmiller

Why not support one of the lfs's? Not saying our store even, just one of them. I know most of the stores around including us could probably match they're prices and would.

Not trying to bash online sales, but why not save on shipping, or at least give the lfs's a chance to match the price.

Why not support one of the lfs's? Not saying our store even, just one of them. I know most of the stores around including us could probably match they're prices and would.

Not trying to bash online sales, but why not save on shipping, or at least give the lfs's a chance to match the price.

What is so great on their website that you want to get? If it is some whammy-zooie coral that is really cheap, or can not be found around here then I say go for it. But if it is just to save a buck or two on run of the mill normal stuff, I say get from a local store. Like Austin said, many will price match. Also, it keeps our local economy going.

I have debated with myself over this issue for many things, and each time I have decided on the local store. First of all for the instant gratification. Second to save on shipping. And third because I would hate to loose the great shops that we are blessed to have in the area. To appreciate this, one would need to live in an area that has bad LFS. On national forums, there are people that complain about the bad FS that they have in their area. I cannot complain about most of the ones I have been to, and I have heard good things about some of the ones that I have not yet visited.

That is my $0.02

dsoz