Clowns Hosting a wellso

nelsz3

so i had to remove a bunch of rock today to remove a tang that got to large and my clowns rbta moved on them now they are hosting a wellso. I know that they will host other things than nems but is ussaully not that good for the coral. beside removing either what can i do to try and deter them from hosting the wellso? quick pics

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0596.jpg

Mine did the same thing . Until i got the btas .Scared me because I was reading a magazine showing a wellso eating a azure . Googled the heck out of it and found out its pretty common . For them to host wellso . odd choice huh ?There the least violent of the clowns when it comes to hosting clarkiis are pretty aggressive . If it isn't bothering the brain I wouldn't sweat it to much I'm sure they will go back to the nem when its settled .

Mine host my wellsos, toadstool, and elegance coral pretty much on and off randomly. I'd say you could probably get them to stop by putting it up on a frag rack and making the rbta more accessable for them. Once they get into hosting the rbta, take the wellso down from the frag rack.

Well the lights came on and they were both laying in the wellso this morning but moved whithen a few min to the rbta hopefully they'll stay there now, idk why but it freaked me out a little if they're back in the wellso when I get back home I'm gonna try a 2litter bottle top cover it and watch the clowns crash into a transparent wall