Golden basket

mattv

I saw a few that i wanted to bid on but with my crash I'm going to have to wait. Shouldn't have looked because i really want that leopard maxima.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sorry buddy! The ultra violet is amazing too!

How is his SPS stock? All Maricultured or what? Does he get alot? does he get large nice pieces often? thanks

Lol I don't think Rudy sells "frags" from what I've seen, it's all small colonies. And his collection beats EVERYONE'S that owns a LFS, with ease. He's also got a nice set up I think Matt's helping with his new system set ups that are going to be SPS, and LPS

Lol I don't think Rudy sells "frags" from what I've seen' date=' it's all small colonies. And his collection beats EVERYONE'S that owns a LFS, with ease. He's also got a nice set up I think Matt's helping with his new system set ups that are going to be SPS, and LPS[/quote']

Talk him up but don't lead people on. Rudy has frags to colonies. Many frags though. He's a wholesaler who sells items to the lfs so of course his stuff will typically be better.

Talk him up but don't lead people on. Rudy has frags to colonies. Many frags though. He's a wholesaler who sells items to the lfs so of course his stuff will typically be better.

Lead ppl on?? Lol I'm pretty comfortable with saying there is no leading on, and when I say frags no leading on, and when I say frags I mean 2" and under for sps frags.

All I'm saying is you can get a sps frag with 3 branches and about 3-5" for a great price. Was being sarcastic as his "frags" look like small colonies

I don't really see Rudy have small frags and he does have better stuff then other ppl and better prices.. His clams are bidding for $34 where can you find a maxima for that much please LMK

Noob has been to Rudys and he knows his selection changes constantly. Got to love the free local pickup for us fourm members.

i was aware, just saying he gots good prices for nice stuff,

i just think its funny he practically makes it a daily note to disagree with something i say.. even if its the truth.

just tryna support rudy cause he has amazing stuff. IMO

i was aware, just saying he gots good prices for nice stuff,

i just think its funny he practically makes it a daily note to disagree with something i say.. even if its the truth.

just tryna support rudy cause he has amazing stuff. IMO

I was just asking you to not lead people on about him not having frags. Read your own posts. Im sick of you constantly posting stuff up and not letting people know the truth. Do what you want but if the forum stays this way I'm done with this little kid stuff. People are on here to learn and get the correct info.

I was just asking you to not lead people on about him not having frags. Read your own posts. Im sick of you constantly posting stuff up and not letting people know the truth. Do what you want but if the forum stays this way I'm done with this little kid stuff. People are on here to learn and get the correct info.

Lol correct info? I was stating that Rudy's frags are big for the price at least from what I've seen and looked for. I wasn't stating he doesn't have frags as in there is no such thing at his shop? You act like I was telling the person that he doesn't sell frags and because of miscommunication you say in lying? And I find it little kid like when you sit here and say I'm lying and giving out false info? What false indie have I have out coming from the guy that tells ppl ich is not curable? Pretty funny that you call me a liar that gives false information.

All In all my whole post was letting the guy know he can get really nice pieces..

And that Rudy's frags are pretty big, again for a good price.

Then you had to get all butt hurt for some reason and come in acting like I said something false?

I'm just the only one that will make a comment about it. Good luck in this hobby bud. I'm done with this.

Same goes to you man, but really there was no reason for any of this. And really don't understand the whole reason any controversy on the subject came about?

I apologize if I offended you in some way, but didn't mean any harm in telling someone he has nice corals? And they should check it out?