Wanted

Kimberlee

its still a frag, tbh i know you hate him but hes selling that thing for like $10 right now.

and im like 100% positive its the same thing. im no expert, but i know something when i see it. lol

I have some one on their way, and I don't hate him...I just had a rude experience there and don't have time for rudeness

you can never be to stocked up.when people start coming by every other day you may start to have a decline in corals.20 days of trading/selling corals in a month and you can go through well over a hundred frags and colonies and thought many of us can throw out that many frags and not have it make our sytems barren it is quite the recovery time unless you have some one who can get you transhipments.just saying...when you think your stocked stock some more.;)

you can never be to stocked up.when people start coming by every other day you may start to have a decline in corals.20 days of trading/selling corals in a month and you can go through well over a hundred frags and colonies and thought many of us can throw out that many frags and not have it make our sytems barren it is quite the recovery time unless you have some one who can get you transhipments.just saying...when you think your stocked stock some more.;)

Never can have enough verity. Found it.