Anybody want to help ID these???

SteveHash-fish20

So I got these paly zoas today

4e9a6yqu.jpg

And can't seem to find an ID for them online anywhere..

I decided for the time being to call them "galactic alien eyes" anybody knows the real ID (if it has one) chime in and let me know

Also if you find a better name to call them or agree with the name I decided to go with, please post away and let me know your opinion.

Thanks

What were they called when you bought them. Way too many names out there. If they didn't have a name when you got them you can bet there's no designer name for them. Or nothing worth looking for. They look nice though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah Rudy didn't have them named. Just always nice to have a name instead of my "purple speckled green mouth palys" lol idk they are nice enough to have a name.

Also Rudy has sunny Ds for sale not named.

Cuttlefish said they kinda look like a space monster without the green rim.

I can agree a bit but the space monster has kind of a pinkish inside.

You can't really tell (cause my crappy picture quality" but the skirt of the zoas or dark blue.

They do look like that but the ones on coralpedia look a little green on the inside not sure his are like that they seem to be a bit dark blue around the mouth.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Ya, well close as I can find em.. I'm pretty sure they are a PE morph cause I have em in my tank now and the green mouth is the usual PE mouth.