Caring for Clownfish

NoobtoSalt

who are they to tell people about carinng for clownfish, when they barely can keep them alive. they shouldnt carry saltwater at all its sad how bad it is, medium size orange shoulders and sailfins in 15g tanks personally not a huge fan of that. they should leave salt to lfs

who are they to tell people about carinng for clownfish' date=' when they barely can keep them alive. they shouldnt carry saltwater at all its sad how bad it is, medium size orange shoulders and sailfins in 15g tanks personally not a huge fan of that. they should leave salt to lfs[/quote']

OK Negative Nancy.. This is a move in the right direction. Why is it that you and your roommate seem to complain about every post lately I've made?(scratch)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

this is a good step and sorry to be negative my local one is sad personally, i just feel its a lack of care for the animals and i dont think the advice theyd give would be proper with proper training and a more reasonable livestock list they could turn the store around atleast in my location

Petco is a decent company. I worked there a long time ago. They do have many good stores with people that care. The one I worked at had a good salty section too but that was due to many of the employees being hobbists. They do many good things to prevent impulse buys like they won't sell any rabits for two weeks before or after easter also to stop impulse buys. The little sign said something like " I can hop home after the holiday " LOL