Bad business

Re_Run

Before people not involved in this transaction are tempted to chime on please remember the rules for negative feedback. Only Blue Z Reef is allowed to respond.

In an effort to keep this forum from being a rants and raves section a few new rules will now be enforced.

1. A forum user may leave feedback that is either positive or negative as long as the feedback sights a specific example. You can't simple post "XXXXX Sucks" or "XXXXX Rules".

2. In the case of negative feedback, the member or vendor will then have a chance to explain their side of the situation.

3. In the case of negative feedback, each party involved in the disagreement has one opportunity to state their case.

4. In the case of negative feedback, the thread will be closed after both parties have made their case.

5. In the case of negative feedback, any post made by anyone other than the original two parties involved will be deleted without question or warning.

Re: coral

Originally Posted by Re_Run

Originally Posted by Blue Z Reef

Originally Posted by Blue Z Reef

$60 if you can deliver it to sherwood,

That's a bit far, I could meet you half way possibly.

milwaukie just off I205 exit 9 on thursday?

What time are you thinking? I work till 5 and Googlemaps says 40 minutes to get there. Earliest would probably be 6:30-7 pm.

okay got the cash thanks for holding it.. call me to set up time thanks.. 503-332-1017

I wasn't holding it haha sorry. I've got a guy who is going to come get it tonight. It's a lot easier than a 40 minute drive sorry man. I'll let you know if it falls through and we can figure it out.

from my pm's

woah woah woah!

The time lapse between these two posts:

ME: What time are you thinking? I work till 5 and Googlemaps says 40 minutes to get there. Earliest would probably be 6:30-7 pm.

YOU: okay got the cash thanks for holding it.. call me to set up time thanks.. 503-332-1017

was like 4 days....I never said I would hold it for you and have had other offers. Sorry I don't feel like wasting 40 minutes of my time driving to meet you when every other offer that i've had is coming to pickup (these are live corals after all...). I'm selling it to someone else tonight, sorry bro, locals/pickups always get priority unless I tell you its held for you specifically (I also offered in the thread to bring to meeting).

Thanks for the pointless bad feedback (and not supporting the forum...), I have 100% positive on ebay for over 100 transactions. kthxbye