Helping a fellow reefer

CoralCrazy

A friend of ours has had some bad luck lately. He goes by thehumanbean (Ryan) on the site. Because of all the help he has been giving to everyone else his tank has totally crashed due to him not having time to work on it. Mike and I went down today and gave him a new stand and hood along with supplying fresh rodi saltwater. What I'm wondering is if anyone here would be willing to donate a few frags to help him start over. I'm cutting a few of mine and putting them in the frag tank to hold to help restock his tank when it's ready. Normally I wouldn't ask but he is always doing for others and putting himself last and his tank was the one thing that always made him smile at the end of the day. So thank you to anyone willing to help in advance. I will be going to his house on a weekly basis with sw to help get the tank back to a nice reef again.

I can thin the heard of shrooms if he likes them. Pretty much no maintance coral. I'm sure I have a few zoa's that could be fragged for a good cause.

I'm sure the zoa's are a go but let me know about the shrooms. There are some shroom haters on here, but I like them (whistle)

If everyone who is willing to help can maybe get things in a couple different places and let me know a time frame I can make plans to do a few runs in the next couple of weekends to do pick ups. I am so grateful to all of you for your amazing support to someone who is having a horrible time. I know when he sees all the support from everyone he will be so touched.

I just want all of you to know that Ryan is a amazing person that never puts himself first and has the biggest heart I have ever seen. I would be proud to call him my son. It has touched my heart so much how many wonderful people here are willing to help him. Some of you know him and others haven't had the pleasure yet. To some this is a small thing but to him this will be huge! This site has some of the most amazing people and I'm proud to be apart of this community.

So I am planning a trip to the Portland area tomorrow. Plan on swinging by Kim's and am more than willing to swing around to other places if needed for anyone willing to donate. We will be leaving rainier early in the morning so anyone who wants to meet up please let me know tonight. Thanks to everyone again.

So I am planning a trip to the Portland area tomorrow. Plan on swinging by Kim's and am more than willing to swing around to other places if needed for anyone willing to donate. We will be leaving rainier early in the morning so anyone who wants to meet up please let me know tonight. Thanks to everyone again.

On your way home if you want to stop by St Helens. I could also get Debird's coral here, or we are so close if you want to get them later

On your way home if you want to stop by St Helens. I could also get Debird's coral here, or we are so close if you want to get them later