20x20x13 Rimless Cube

Arsonmfg

PM sent... I'm open to reasonable offers and I'll consider parting out.

Oh that's no fun. ;). You need at least a couple of Craigslist offers. I'll give you $0.76, 23 ft of weed eater string, a 40x12.50R16 tire with 35% tread left, two laying hens and a carb from my Husky chainsaw. Deal?

Oh that's no fun. ;). You need at least a couple of Craigslist offers. I'll give you $0.76' date=' 23 ft of weed eater string, a 40x12.50R16 tire with 35% tread left, two laying hens and a carb from my Husky chainsaw. Deal?[/quote']

Lol that is exactly how Craigslist is.

That tank looks familiar ;)

hows your summer going bro?

It should considering you did all the work to build it while I watched LOL!

Things are good! Super busy with the little man around the house who's already two and a half months old! My life is pretty much work and baby these days.

Things are good! Super busy with the little man around the house who's already two and a half months old! My life is pretty much work and baby these days.

Thats good! You getting out on the water lately? I built a 80mph ski this winter and its pretty fun to ride! We should get out on the water sometime this summer

I haven't been out on the water in ages, I just never seem to find the time... 80mph? sounds like a good time, we'll definitely have to get together soon!

Lets break this stuff up and get it sold...

Tank, stand, sump and plumbing $225

Tunze 9002 skimmer $50

Pendant with electronic ballast and new Phoenix 14k bulb $70

• 2 weeks later...

Skimmer is pending sale to a friend but he's still un-decided, I'll get an answer from him this weekend. I did forget to mention that the magnet has been cut off of the skimmer to fit in my solana.

Tank, stand sump and light are still for sale... Not interested in any trades, cash only... I'm always open to entertaining reasonable offers!

• 1 month later...