FEMTO COMP POLE

Gill

FEMTO COMP POLE  

1. 1.

• YES: lift price restriction on ALL livestock
    • NO: only sessile inverts are outside the budget

I'm fine with opening it to all livestock. I thought we decided the cuc was just part of the $120 before, just that you cab only spend $5 on cuc before September. but I'd be fine with the cuc being cost-exempt as part of this 'amendment'.

Could those who voted no please explain?

Sent using Forum Runner

I'm fine with opening it to all livestock. I thought we decided the cuc was just part of the $120 before, just that you cab only spend $5 on cuc before September. but I'd be fine with the cuc being cost-exempt as part of this 'amendment'.

Could those who voted no please explain?

Sent using Forum Runner

I think your right about the clean up crew, especially since everyone will be staring at them till September, might as well be something nice looking like a Halloween hermit or electric blue; Garett just got some in. :)

I already have mine, and with such a small tank I think I will just stick with the one snail and one hermit; one thing I can say about the price restriction, it sure helps with not overstocking! LOL :)

i read the rules but couldnt find when it said sessile could be added just wanted to make sure and didnt do anything wrong.

Oh sorry, in the rules sessile inverts just gets lumped into livestock (in my interpretation). QUOTE--- ">During the month of September, livestock can be added. all motile invertebrates and fish must fit within the budget, used or already-owned is OK, same rules for valuation as equipment"