Tearing Down 180 - Starting with Live Rock

ocboat

I have grossly neglected my tank over the last several months so it is time for a downgrade. I'm going to start with my live rock. I have approximately 150 lbs of rock that is covered in both Pom Pom and regular Xenia. There is no piece that doesn't have some Xenia on it and most have it covering the entire rock. There are all sizes of pieces. There is no Aptasia or other pests that I know of. but there is bubble algae on some pieces. This rock would be perfect if you want some cheap rock and Xenia or if you are looking to start a Xenia filter. I am asking $2.00 per pound.

Please check back for the rest of my livestock and equipment once I sell the rock. Thanks for looking.

rock1.jpg

rock2.jpg

rock3.jpg

post-165-141867789844_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867789845_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867789847_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up some of this rock for a friend, IT IS AMAZING!!! It has tons of Pom Pom xenia, but it also has colorful sponges and pods galore. The shapes are perfect for aqua scaping as well. This is an amazing deal on some killer rock. I took half of it so jump on this before I go back for the other half!!!

I have about 70 pounds left, not as much xenia on these pieces but there are a lot of really nice rocks left with a lot of cool sponges and other things. One of the rocks pictured is about 15 lbs and has some green and purple montipora left alive. There are a couple of people that have been waiting for pictures of what's left that are first in line but if they don't want all or any of it, it will all be available.

rock1-1.jpg

rock2-1.jpg

rock3-1.jpg

I have one piece left. This rock was made by a local member of this board using oyster shells, concrete and rock salt I believe. It is approximately 13 pounds and is covered in coralline, xenia and has a beautiful 3"x3" sand dollar montipora encrusting on it as well as numerous sponges. I am asking $40.00 for this piece.

concrete3.jpg