Northern Road Trip!

Mr S

On Saturday Roy(Stylaster), Bob(Lowman), and I did a road trip north to the Seattle area. The trip was filled with pop stops, pop drop offs (ie rest rooms) packages of nuts, Chinese food and a great tour of some nice fish shops. That area has some great stores and people running them. As most of you know I only deal with and look at zoanthids but the other guys actually saw and bought some cool sticks and chalices. I would like to mention and thank the following shops and employees for being awesome and fun to hang out with.

1. Blue Sierra Exotic Fish and Supply. Toni and Doris were great ladies and very passionate about there shop and livestock

2. Red C Aquarium. Rob was an awesome guy to talk to. The coolest thing about him is he likes to trade and he will frag anything!!

3. Barrier Reef. Wow. What a shop. I don't think there is anything they dont have. The ladies were fun to talk with and really knew there stuff.

On behalf of the 3 of us I would like to thank them all for making our trip very pleasant and enjoyable. To Bob and Roy I thought I did pretty good about rest stops!!

I did notice I had a hard time going to sleep last nite........but then I remembered I drank 150 oz of diet Coke. Hmmmm........no wonder

Also thanks to Dave (barleycuda) for having me swing by and get TFT clown donations from him.

Bob, thanks for driving buddy and Roy I am glad you did your homework and came up with some new terms and gestures that even Bob and I did not know the meaning of!!!! lol

Man O Man... That sounds fun!!! Maybe the club can rent a bus and we could take a bunch of people on a trip north (starting in Eugene of course (whistle)) and hit every shop all the way to Seattle. Idea? (scratch). It could be a weekend adventure. (naughty)