tricked

talkalot82

So I gave my sister my 39gal bow front when I set up my new tanks.. sand and mreally cool metal halide and t 5set up.. I know I'm cool. Even the canister for free.. got her a great deal on live rocks from clay... she already had a 20gallon she is just upgrading. Anyway...

I work late at night. Just got to bed about 6am and got a call from her abour 8am.. she knows I'm asleep must be an emergency right... so she says, "put my fish and corals in the bowfront last night. And I went to bed with one rbta... and woke u and there wasn't one there...." pause

I said so u didn't put a cover over ur intake and it became chopped liver...

She said," no there are now 4 rbta in her tank and she only wanted one. So if I could take the other three." And she thought she was funny waking me up that early.. got to love her... hehe...

Well he was gtetting huge again. And I thought he was going to split over a month ago... that one loves spliting... I think she has had like twenty splits now... but I've never heard of it splitting three times.... she got it from a rbta that split all the time. The lady had a tank with over 30 in it... and she said she had been taking them to pet stores left and right.... so good thing I got bigger tanks cause it looks like I'm gettting three more

I'm good.. in breed clowns so I can never have enough anemones in the tanks.. I have a huge clown tank with just different species of clowns and anemones.... all that I have bread and put them in as juvs... so there is no alpha agressiveness... but if I start to get too many ill know who to contact...

Not right now.. but they are starting to lay eggs my pair. We just haven't hatched them because. We just moves. But soon I will minus grow out time. They are very small when they hatch... small enough u can almost not see them.. but at 14days u can see them and then its just fattting them up... I don't sale the ones in my clown tank..I am weird like that... every clutch I save atleast one for memory kinda....