Aquarium show tonight

Holly

Sun 4/29 at 3 am OPB

Wed 5/2 at 11 pm

probably the kind of show you would want to see playing at your LFS store if they had a TV and a comfortable sofa to seat on. Maybe one of the LFS will pick-up on that...(clap)

Ive got the TV/VCR, just no comfy place to keep it.

Finally sat down and watched it. WOW. The Japanese certainly are exacting in their technology. Impressive. That's a seriously huge acrylic window!

I really wish aquariums could do more impressive benthic tanks. I think the deepest deep-sea is really fascinating. I'm sure achieving the proper pressure is an issue, but it seems like that's a prob they could work out.

Amazing precision and planning indeed. It just illustrates how a great and methodical plan can lead to an amazing result. Monumental project.

The island and the aquarium should probably feature in the "1000 things to see before you die" (at least on my list). So definitely with you on the road trip Michael!

This reminds me of that diving reef tank that they plan to build in Chicago (I believe there was a thread here not too long ago ), although the Okinawa Aq seems grandiose. (drooler)