25 Gallon EnVision cube

ZachS

A few weeks ago I picked up this cube and have been busy getting a stand built and figuring out what to do about a sump and which powerheads to use and what lighting I wanted and finally today I am just about done!

For lighting I went with a Ecotech Radion xr30w

I wanted to do something different for my sump so I went with (2) 5.5 gallons that are plummed one on top of the other. The first is going to be a refugium that drains into the sump ( not sure how it will work yet but I'll be sure to document the progress )

30-35lbs of LR and 20lbs of LS

Koralia evolution 750

Wow that was a quick cycle, I'm jealous. I had to look at a box of water for more than a month (nutty)

Nice Acan, I love the LPS corals (rock2). I wouldn't worry too much about the wrasse burring him self, both mine did that when they first went in.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good

You seem to have a lot of nice goodies but be careful, your system is less then a month old and not yet stable. Don't go too fast. You will miss some of the good parts rushing though. Plus you may crash you tank.

• 4 weeks later...

well tank is looking good everhything is growing and I just noticed my return growing some coraline so that is exciting.

I recently picked up an awesome war coral that is growing fast and three new chalices that seem to be encrusting nicely. Ill post a fts here soon.

Also my purple digi is becoming purple and my yellow mili has turned green haha.

Pink mili seems to be doing fine maybe too much flow though since I'm not seeing a whole lot of polyp/feeler extensions.

• 2 weeks later...