HUGE THANKS to Electrokate, Tanktop74, and Mattv

Just wanted to thank all of you for helping me out today. My day started by dropping by and snagging the zoas that Kate offered up for auction. (clap) I wish I could have stayed there longer and (drooler) over your tanks but I had to get a move on it since I had the amazing Beth help me pack the zoas up so they could be shipped out today.

So my obvious next stop was at Beth's house which she did a great job of packing and giving me some tips if I ever need to ship items. During our chat she was mentioning about another member giving her such a hard time about the quality of her powertools. I won't mention any names here (whistle) but let's just say that this member heard that I was dropping by Beth's place and suggested that I stop by and grab a frag from him..... Well it was a great visit but short because Beth had a busy day ahead of her as well and took the time out to help me box stuff up! HUGE THANKS AGAIN!

Then for some reason I decided to make the trek out to Mattv's place. (scratch) Wasn't even planned I wonder how he knew I was in South Portland...(whistle) Matt's tank is amazing as well as his setup downstairs. I'm running the same LED's as he is just on a smaller scale. I snagged a few nice pieces from Matt and he asked if I was going to do any more auctions for the Parkinson's Foundation. I wasn't planning on it but he offered up some really nice pieces (2 chalices and 2 zoas). (clap) If you have seen Matt's sale threads you probably wouldn't want to buy anything since the pictures are so blurry but I promise you the corals look amazing. If only Matt could take his skill in growing some sweet corals and take some decent pictures. (naughty)

So with all that said be on the look out for more auctions!!

Thank you again to all that I got to visit with today!(rock2)

Thanks for doing that! I think it's a great cause, the research so far has been pretty important and useful to understanding disorders you would not think were related as well, like ADD. We have a lot to learn about the brain.

Taking pictures of coral is pretty hard. I take about 150 at a time and keep maybe 5. The thicker the acrylic the more difficult it is too, and high contrast lighting is a real challenge.