where to find locally...

grassi

I am assuming you are looking for the white PVC ones? The reason you aren't finding them is because they are against the plumbing code in portland. We have the 2" ones in Vancouver at Lowes but I am not sure if they have the 1.5" ones. I can look for you in the couve. Home depot didn't have them either, only Lowes.

Thanks for all you suggestions. I've found them locally and for super cheap at Ferguson on Columbia. They don't have them on the shelves because, as Dave noted, they are against code in Portland. They carry a lot of not easy to find pvc schedule 40 and 80. Great place for plumbing needs

go to ace and ask to look in the order catalog. They do have them but you need to find it in there to get the order code for them. believe me, your better off searching in the book for it then having them do it. I have 3 here somewhere but I couldn't find them. I ordered 6 from ace when I found them. Three for a build I did and three spare for my build later so I know they are out there and ace can get them... good luck

Archived