mandarin goby

g81

im looking for a mandarin goby i would like a med size one but small would be ok.

im located in lebanon, so furthest i would like to go is salem.

corvallis albany area would be best if someone has one

thanks

i was just at Premium Aquarium on sunday i forgot to get one, was hoping someone hsa one here they did need or wnat anymore. i have a overun of tiny little bugs hope it would help eat some, my tank is only about 4 months old but i have not one thing doe everything is thriving. how long does a tnak need to be running before a mandrian goby would be ok?

i was just at Premium Aquarium on sunday i forgot to get one, was hoping someone hsa one here they did need or wnat anymore. i have a overun of tiny little bugs hope it would help eat some, my tank is only about 4 months old but i have not one thing doe everything is thriving. how long does a tnak need to be running before a mandrian goby would be ok?

Unless you get one that eats frozen or you are willing to train them to, they may not last long in a 4 month old tank. The addition of a refugium would help. They feed on pods endlessly and will wipe out a population quickly.

they are 20 in albany. each rock has hundreds of pods. i have about 150lbs of rock full of them been breeding in my tnak for a while now hopfully three is eough hiding places for them to keep breeding while he eats them lol

Premium Aquarium in salem had one

lol sorry, just picked the guy up the other day...

i think he only had one,

I know that the albany store, All for Fish had a few,

but i think they sold most of them.

I would call if you dont wanna drive and be disappointed.

Ryan is a cool guy and i bet he could have one in the shop by next week!

Archived