need help for the millionth time!!!

Mr S

Since I have retired I now have a different computer so here is where the problem begins. As many of you know I am world famous for crappy pictures!!! (Actually the reigning president of crappy picture taking society). A highly coveted position on this forum. What I am looking for is the easiest, and I mean the easiest way to post pictures on the forum. I know that many of you that have made purchases from me end up with my lousy cell phone pictures. (also somewhat old and decrepid) no reflection on me!!! Please start with the best free program and go from there. Thanks in advance.

Roger

The person who gives the easiest and best way to do it will win good karma and be able to have bragging rights in saying you taught the really old dawg a new trick!

lol

or rental rights to a sea hare!

+1 for photobucket.

I found the best thing to do is to open the picture with paint and just shrink the picture a bit so its not HUGE. I then upload it to my photobucket account(its free). Once uploaded if you run your cursor over the picture you will get a few links to choose from. Choose the IMG code(the one on the bottom). Copy the code, put it in your forum post. And your done. No one has to click on the pictures, they are just there.

Hope that helps.

+1 to photobucket, good description from Josh. I can show you next time I'm at the shop if you want, but poke around on the site a little and it should help. If you've got skype, it's easy to screenshare so I could actually show you from a distance too.

If the actual pictures are the problem, that's a different conversation. adobe photoshop elements is cheap (not free) and does plenty if you know what you're doing. I could spend a little time at a computer with you looking for...maybe a frag?

Archived