SOME FISH FOR SALE!!

coker98

Not a huge selection but since I am moving my tank next weekend I thought that I would trim down the fish livestock. So....

FoxFace Rabbitfish-does a great job eating algae, 3.5-4"=$25.00

Sailfin Tang-again great at eating algae, 3.5-4"=$20.00

Copperband Butterfly-cool looking fish but did not eat aptasia, finds food and reccomend an established tank for this one, 3-3.5"=$20.00

After next weekend I will let you guys know which corals I might be selling and if I will have any leftover liverock. Thanks-Curtis Coker, #98 on the field, #1 in your hearts!! =)(rock2)

Thanks-Curtis Coker' date=' #98 on the field, #1 in your hearts!! =)(rock2)[/quote']

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (nutty) (nutty) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Took me 20 minutes to crawl back into my chair after reading this................

j/k

I had a change of mind after oogling at the copperband and I have decided to keep him and try and train him to eat prepared foods. This interest was sparked as I fed some flake food to the tank just now and saw him eyeballing some prime reef on two occasions that happened to float near him. The end result was he didnt decide fast enough and the foxface got the morsels both times. Then I fed some spirulina and he again eyeballed the food and agian the FOXFACE got it before he knew what to do with it. So when I move my tank I will put him in the 10 gallon in my bedroom and he will be the only fish this way he can try to eat and I can experiment with him and see if he takes the food. The main reason I didnt want to keep him was because he wasnt eating what I was feeding and he didnt eat aptasia. But now I think that he has a chance but just needs the opportunity to taste the foods. I will also try this with the mandarin as he was seen eyeballing mysis before. Sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment I have given anybody.

Hey Mike I cant wait until the season,(sarcasm) to see how the Ducks turn all those top recruits into iron horse experts(for those of you that dont know, expert fouryear benchwarmers). Im sure by the time they leave they will have accomplished nothing. And you dont have to hide it anymore, I am number 1 in your heart!