220 gal Acrylic Tank, Stand, Livestock for sale

bucky1168

I am needing to sell my setup because I am starting a side business and I am lacking the time to properly take care of my pets. This was not an easy decision as I love having them. I am pricing this as a package price as I really don't want to piece it off.

So here it goes:

220 gal Acrylic Tank and Oak Stand

60 gal Acrylic Sump

Reeflo Gold Dart

4 bulb T5 Tek Light

2- #4 Koralias

All test Kits, Refractometer, Salt, Food, and other small items

Livestock:

5 in Powder Blue Tang

3 in Lieutenant tang

3 in Orange Shoulder Tang

4 in Male Blue Jaw Trigger

3 in Aussie Harlequin Tusk

5 in (disc) Cortez Stingray

About 100 lbs Live Sand

About 100 lbs Live Rock

Asking $650 or a reasonable offer. The pics I have are to big to upload and I am not able to download them photo bucket at this time. If you email me, I will send them that way. Thanks

Jim

This will be sold at that price tonight. Sorry your leaving the hobby but amazing price.

I am not wanting to. Its not even the money, as you can see by the price. I just want them to go to a good home and also to make sure they have a big enough home. It will be a great deal for someone.

Jim

This will be sold at that price tonight. Sorry your leaving the hobby but amazing price.

I am not wanting to. Its not even the money, as you can see by the price. I just want them to go to a good home and also to make sure they have a big enough home. It will be a great deal for someone.

Jim

Archived