Happy Hour, Thursday, April 19th!!!

Islandoftiki

Happy Hour, Thursday, April 19th!!!  

1. 1.

• Yes, I'll shake a fuzzy colorful stick at that!
    • Maybe, I'm still growing out my stick frag. I hope it's long enough in time.
    • No, I'm a softie...

Ok folks, it's time for another Happy hour! This time, we're heading back to Southeast for Hopworks Urban Brewery!

It's at 2944 SE Powell Blvd--right across the street from Rose City Aquarium! Their web site is here: http://hopworksbeer.com/

If anybody wants to meet up at Rose City Aquarium ahead of time, we'll walk over to Hopworks from there around 5:30pm and grab a table. Hopefully we can get Sean and Nick to join us for a couple beers!

As always, these get togethers are loads of fun and often very educational. Also, the last two times, we hung out pretty late, so if you don't think you can get there right away, you can show up later and we'll probably still be there. PM me for my cell number if you want to check in before showing up later.

Cheers!

John

Ok folks, it's time for another Happy hour! This time, we're heading back to Southeast for Hopworks Urban Brewery!

It's at 2944 SE Powell Blvd--right across the street from Rose City Aquarium! Their web site is here: http://hopworksbeer.com/

If anybody wants to meet up at Rose City Aquarium ahead of time, we'll walk over to Hopworks from there around 5:30pm and grab a table. Hopefully we can get Sean and Nick to join us for a couple beers!

As always, these get togethers are loads of fun and often very educational. Also, the last two times, we hung out pretty late, so if you don't think you can get there right away, you can show up later and we'll probably still be there. PM me for my cell number if you want to check in before showing up later.

Cheers!

John

That's not far from my house and on the way home so I will try to get out of work at a decent time and make it to this one! (clap)

Reminder: Happy hour tomorrow!!

As always, I'll be the tall skinny guy wearing a fedora. We'll have something on the table that says PNWMAS.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Hopworks... it gets very busy in the bar at Happy hour. If we can't find somewhere to sit in the bar, I'll get us a table for 6.

If I can get out of work a little early, we can hang out at Rose City Aquarium for a few minutes before heading over to Hopworks at 5:30.

Cheers!

Reminder: Happy hour tomorrow!!

As always, I'll be the tall skinny guy wearing a fedora. We'll have something on the table that says PNWMAS.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Hopworks... it gets very busy in the bar at Happy hour. If we can't find somewhere to sit in the bar, I'll get us a table for 6.

If I can get out of work a little early, we can hang out at Rose City Aquarium for a few minutes before heading over to Hopworks at 5:30.

Cheers!

Archived