The Happy Reefer Thread

PeteRock

I'm stealing this thread idea from one of my other hobby forums and I hope you all can contribute.

Sometimes its the little things in this hobby that make it all worth while. Maybe it doesn't warrant a whole thread of its own but you'd like to share something positive that brightened your day.

I'll start it off:

This morning I woke up and my tank lights were all off but my Wellsophyllia was awake and it was looking HUNGRY! I fed it some mysis and krill, then sat back and watched as it puffed up and snarfed if all down. (clap)

Great way to start my day!

Last night I was watching the tank just before the lights were going to turn off. My wrasses were starting to circle the tank each trying to find the perfect spot to bed down for the night. My eight line started to get a bit frisky. He swam to the top of the tank were the return's are, found the jet of flow and did a series of perfect end over end summer salts through the tank (laugh) Not the first time he has done this but it always makes my day when I see it.

Great idea for a thread :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just stopped by Rose City and Nick hooked me up with some sweet colonys super cheap! As a broke beginner to SPS and total hack at keeping it alive, I'm stoked to bit big pieces that I can afford, Thanks dude. (bummed he'll be moving away though)

Anyone looking to scoop stuff up should stop by today

Archived