$8 a head aussie acans, no min purchase

i really need some space in my frag tank, so im selling most of my aussie acans at $8 per head. they will be reds, white, greens and purples. the true rainbows, oranges, pinks and yellows will not be included, along with the mini colonies that are in there.

but there is a catch, you will have to come and see them, there are a ton and for this price im not going to take pics way to time consuming. so you can pm me, we will set up a time and you can swing by with cash in hand and pick them out and up.

i would say 60% of my frag tank will fall into this category (60-75 frags). the others will be for sale from 10-25 per head, but again 60% (roughly) will be in this price range. you really can not beat that price anywhere.

i will be around mostly all day thursday (4-5-12) and easter sunday, i could make some time or after 7pm next week.

let me know if you have questions or want to set up a time.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
im new to this stuff. are these hard to keep? i run t5's i have soft corals that are doing good. but they are mostly all starter stuff.

Nope, acans are one of the hardiest corals put there...they can even do well in shady areas of the tank...you'll have zero issue keeping them...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

G81: I've heard a little of both, there are some very hardy acans out there (I have one thriving under only 64w of light, essentially no equipment and not even a sump), but some are not so hardy, even somewhat challenging. I'd say to start with one or three, asking if there are some that seems more prolific/more hardy than others and see how it goes, JMO

G81: I've heard a little of both' date=' there are some very hardy acans out there (I have one thriving under only 64w of light, essentially no equipment and not even a sump), but some are not so hardy, even somewhat challenging. I'd say to start with one or three, asking if there are some that seems more prolific/more hardy than others and see how it goes, JMO[/quote']

I've never had an.issue with any acans...I've had some delayed in shipping for 3 days and they recovered...acans are super easy...

I would be around 8pm would best...pm if That will work and ill get you the adrress.

I will let you know. I'm working sometime in the afternoon and I doubt I'd still be around that late.