75 Gallon loaded acrylic tank - now $800.00

cdumitru78

I had this posted last year, this time it really needs to go... Pics in the link below are from last year, hard corals actually look better and bigger, added some new nice pieces, removed most of the LPS corals, I will add pics tonight, great tank though! The pics show some bubble algae, it is all gone now!

Price is now down to $800.00

Sadly, I no longer have the time to care for this great tank, so I would rather sell now than see fall victim to neglect.

Here is a link with quite a few pics, as well as early pics of the tank.

http://gallery.me.com/cdumitru#10004...lack&view=grid

This is a beautiful 75-gallon acrylic tank in great shape. Very few inside scratches, but really nothing major that cannot be buffed out with the included acrylic scratch removal kits (2 kits included). Come with matching stand and canopy, made out of beautiful mahogany. This was a custom design, with built in fans (both in the stand and the canopy) and it is in great shape, really nice furniture piece that would look good anywhere. I am selling everyihng I have with this tank, so while I am sure I am missing out many items in my description, come check it all out, this is a great package. Lighting consists of 6x110 Watts VHO lights, built into the canopy, running off 3 Workhorse ballasts. I get great growth using these lights and temperature stays low year round.

Tank comes with a built in overflow, with an acrylic custom-made sump. For circulation, I have a GenX40 and 4 Koralia 3’s. Four filter socks are included with the tank. Tank has a nice ASM G1x modded skimmer, in the sump, great skimmer. Pump is 3 months old.

Other miscellaneous parts:

Two acrylic scratch removal kits

Acrylic safe tank cleaner – Piranha series float

Great refractometer, comes in a black case (Milwuakie, not a cheapie)

7 white 5-gallon water jugs for water changes

Saltwater testing kits includes calcium testing, magnesium and alkalinity

Additives (calcium, alkalinity, magnesium, Kent brand)

Various types of medications

Frozen and dry food

Glue

The fish

Two clowns and a medium sized anemone

Two tangs – Tomini and a Blue Tang

Pair of Cardinals

The invertebrates

Complete clean up crew, with hermit crabs, and various snails.

I also have 4 emerald crabs

The corals

I always have a hard time naming all corals in the tank; hopefully the pics will help out here.

Green acropora, several colonies

Beautiful blue acropora, very large colony, fragged many times

Blue, red and green millepora

Montipora digitata green and orange/red

Orange monti capricornis

Blue tip staghorn

Green staghorn

Birdsnest

Hydnophora

LPS Corals

2 types of Green blasto with dark red/brown edges, about 6 heads, great looking coral as well as a small head version

Green lobophyllia coral, 2 heads

Purple Ribbon gorgnonian (fast grower, great color under my lights)

Various green zoanthids, green palythoas

Yellow toadstool leather

Yellow blue leather coral

Large nice deep green sinularia (2 colonies)

Many other small frags, really I cannot even name them all, but certainly worth checking out.

Lastly, I will not part this; I would rather sit, wait and gradually lower the price until someone wants it all as one piece.

Thanks, and call me with any questions.

Cristian Dumitru

503-544-9357

All PM's responded. Seems many are interested in the corals. For now, I highly prefer not to split it, I simply don't have the time to deal with it all, hopefully this is a good deal for someone that wants it all. I definitely want it all gone, so keep the questions coming.

Archived