MSX EXTREME 300 Skimmer

Arsonmfg

MSX EXTREME 300 Skimmer with dual Sicce PSK 2500's both pumps were replaced about six-seven months ago, skimmer is in excellent condition, no cracks or damage what so ever.

This thing is a BEAST dual pumps on a 12" body, it's rated at 375 gallons on a HEAVY bioload.

I'm in the process of cleaning it up since I just pulled it offline, I'll try to get some pics up later tonight.

$300

whats next bro?

Well we're shopping for a new house right now and I've got a few specifics in mind mainly something that'll have a dedicated fish room for the next system, but I'm thinking about a fiberglass and plywood monster. Something I'll have to climb into =)

Well we're shopping for a new house right now and I've got a few specifics in mind mainly something that'll have a dedicated fish room for the next system, but I'm thinking about a fiberglass and plywood monster. Something I'll have to climb into =)

Nice... let me know if you need some help... I've built a thing or two in my day

Nice... let me know if you need some help... I've built a thing or two in my day

You know it! I've gotta get things setup so I can get you setup for next summer too!

It's been forever since we've talked man, We've got a baby boy popping out in two months!!!

So he takes priority over new toys but I've gotta have mine too =)

t's been forever since we've talked man, We've got a baby boy popping out in two months!!!

oh WOW! you've been busy!

You know it! I've gotta get things setup so I can get you setup for next summer too!

Heck yah, I bought another new ski about 2 months after the first. This one is an X model race ski.... Started at 255hp but I've done a "few" things to it over the winter and it should be pushing 300-350hp and run mid 80mph ;)

oh WOW! you've been busy!

Heck yah, I bought another new ski about 2 months after the first. This one is an X model race ski.... Started at 255hp but I've done a "few" things to it over the winter and it should be pushing 300-350hp and run mid 80mph ;)

Yeah we've been a tad busy lol... Can't wait to see the new ski, it sounds ridiculous!

SKIMMER SOLD!

Archived