I passed the Oregon Bar Exam!!

Sixty-five

My wife is in her junior year, taking law classes, so in a few years, I'll be able to afford this hobby too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, after we pay off the student loans, and the house, and...............[language filter], I'm never going to be able to afford this hobby

Thank you for the kind comments and congratulatory sentiments everyone! Glad I found this board.

I have a small glass tank (I think it's 30 gallons) not set up, but I want a much bigger one. A couple of years ago when I moved to Portland from Phoenix I had to break down my 65 gallon FOWLR. Now I'd like to get something around 100g and use the small one I've got for QT. I plan to go barebottom w/faux sand bed, lots of flow and a big skimmer. I am in the learning/planning stage right now; I hope to acquire knowledge, tank and equipment at a steady rate for a few months, then start cooking some rock. As opposed to the last time I started this endeavor, I will be taking my sweet time, and looking for bargains in the form of used equipment. And I think I'll start FOWLR with an eye towards going reef as the tank (and my salary) develops and matures.

Thanks again for the kind responses,

Nick