WTB t5

Blackhand

Well right before i put the fish to bed my t5 light went out and it wasnt supposed to yet. Its something with the wiring i think and am too lazy tonight to see if it can be fixed but i guess thats what i get for buying a cheap fixture from ebay a year ago. so i figured i would post on here just in case if i cant get it to work. i dont need anything fancy but would like it haha. im only doing a fish only tank right now. i need at least a 48 in fixture and not longer than a 60 in thanks

ah that would be awesome i probably should have stated that money is tight right now me and my wife just got new jobs hers started last week and mine probably wont start for another couple weeks. If anyone is willing to do a payment option with me that would be amazing im good for my word ive done business with others on the forum that would vouch for me. This also could be a stupid question but i was looking late last night for a cheap option and found that marineland makes led fixtures and their cheap, does anyone know if they are reliable. i dont need anything that is really bright im just doing a fowlr tank so that isnt an issue i just need something reliable. thanks clay i would love that fixture but that is out of my price range right now of course my light would have to go out right now when money is so tight right. well thats life huh

If you are looking for a cheap quick fix to get by for the next few months you can get a shop light at home depot for bout 15 bucks that takes 2 t-12 40 watt bulbs which are also cheap if you are not trying to sustain corals it could do for less then $50 just a thought not so pretty but cheap and easy =)

If you are looking for a cheap quick fix to get by for the next few months you can get a shop light at home depot for bout 15 bucks that takes 2 t-12 40 watt bulbs which are also cheap if you are not trying to sustain corals it could do for less then $50 just a thought not so pretty but cheap and easy =)

That's exactly what's over my 55. It's supporting mushrooms, cabbage corals, zoas and a couple acans. Mine's actually 2x32w. I think it was $17 stainless from fredy's

they may also have t5 fixtures normal output but i installed a 2 bulb fixture into a marineland eclipse setup and it puts out a solid amount of light i have 3 48" 2 bulb fixtures but they are in drain and i wont be going down there for awhile so that probably wont help

also ive never used the marineland led fixtures but ive seen them and they dont look like they would be worth the money honestly if i were you id do they shop light route now and when money wasnt so tight find a decent new or used fixture

Archived