PC Gaming

CrazyInside

Looking for some new games/people to play with. Me and my gf are into pretty much everything but don't know many other gamers and would like to try some new stuff. Right now we play League of Legends, Battle field 3 and waiting for Diablo 3 :D.

Might be a long shot on a fish forum lol but who knows lol.. we are 24(me) and 22.. comp specs below!

Gf's laptop has:

Alienware

i7-2670

8 gig ram

6990m

My Pc has:

i7 -2700k o/c to 4.9

2 7970's in crossfire both oc

16gig 2133 ripjaws series x

running eyefinity at 5760x1200

No its not a long shot. Me and the wife played Ever Quest for ten years. Havent found a game to get me back to playing that much. Not that my old comp could handle any of these games now anyways.

There's a bunch that play on here that should chime in.

Me and my buddies play alot of BF3. Ive been working alot but on most nights after 10ish.

Tried MW3 when Steam had a free weekend a couple weeks ago. Was not impressed at all.

Skyrim is single player but a great game.

I am a world of warcraft civ 5 and starcraft 2 junky the only problem I have is that with a baby on th way and a very demanding job I dont have much time left for gaming any more =) Diablo 3 when it ever gets released I will be there =)

No its not a long shot. Me and the wife played Ever Quest for ten years. Havent found a game to get me back to playing that much. Not that my old comp could handle any of these games now anyways.

There's a bunch that play on here that should chime in.

Nice, We played Lineage 2 for like 8 years.. I love mmorpg games

Me and my buddies play alot of BF3. Ive been working alot but on most nights after 10ish.

Tried MW3 when Steam had a free weekend a couple weeks ago. Was not impressed at all.

Skyrim is single player but a great game.

I played some bf3 with you when it was new.. stopped playing because I needed a new comp.. gotta say this is the best eyefinity game i've tried so far. And yeah mw3 is only decent on console when you are bored lol.

I am a world of warcraft civ 5 and starcraft 2 junky the only problem I have is that with a baby on th way and a very demanding job I dont have much time left for gaming any more =) Diablo 3 when it ever gets released I will be there =)

D3 is going to be awesome, i only played d2 for like 10 years or so lol.. and I didn't get lucky enough for a beta invite.. blizz failed me

D3 i am there!!!!

I play Rift, Skyrim, Starcraft 2 on my PC. I just let my Rift subscription end, so now I can spend more time playing Skyrim and all the sweet DLC that is coming out. Man its crazy but SOOOOO fun.

I've had the D3 beta access for several months now, and experienced the old and new systems they were using. I know you're going to love it - it's got all the classic Diablo smash-kill-loot goodness and really great classes.

That being said, (and I know you're not going to understand unless you've played the beta/demo...) the amount of content actually IN the beta to play is so minuscule as to not be something to be jealous of or think you're missing anything. I can take a brand-new level 1 character all the way through it in about 1/2 hour, and a level 13 (max beta level) char through in about 4 minutes - and that is just solving the random maze of the levels you have to get through! It really is just a sliver of the content of the actual game and while you get quickly overpowered for the content that you're plowing through, the actual game is going to smash face and be awesome.

I have no inside information (they don't share squat with us "testers"), but I'm pretty certain the release date announcement will be here very soon. I can't wait to play the full game!

-Mike

They promissed me at blizzcon last year that it would be early 2012 however to me that would mean befor the end of march however to blizzard that probabaly means June =( I locked in my subsription of world of warcraft for the year any ways so I could get my frre copy when it is released even if its a christmas present by then =)

They promissed me at blizzcon last year that it would be early 2012 however to me that would mean befor the end of march however to blizzard that probabaly means June =( I locked in my subsription of world of warcraft for the year any ways so I could get my frre copy when it is released even if its a christmas present by then =)

(laugh) Early 2012 to Blizzard means sometime between now and 2015 (laugh)

• 3 months later...

Archived