Update on the OCA-HMSC tours

Chief

Right now we have 43 pre-paid attendees for the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Hatfield Marine Science Center Tours.

There are 5 others that have responded to the E-vites that have not paid, or are paying when we meet at the tours.

So we have about 2 spots open if you still want to see the tours. Here is the info:

Tour Info

Some of us are going to be having a Clam/Oyster bake after the tours. I can't wait. More info here.

Thanks,

Jay

Hey guys, I was able to switch around some previous commitments, so I can show you guys our lab where we've got some cool inverts like some nudi's that we've collected and some other stuff as well. We returned some of the inverts that we have collected yesterday after our invert final. Hopefully I can show you guys a parasitic isopod on the mudshrimp Ubogebia spp. I can also show you guys where I'll be setting up my research project (if I can get the keys). Since the club has given so much to help me, I want to help the club in return. Trust me, there are going to be some things that you can't see at the Hat or the OC Aquarium.

I have been busy with studying this week, so I haven't got anything done yet, or talk to the people I wanted to talk to. So I was wondering if anyone could bring over a bucket of RO, DI, or RODI water. I need enough to fill a 40 gallon quaratine tank. So start brewing some water, PLEASE!!! Thanks everyone.