I won Roes Marine World's giveaway!!!!

impur

And i win a Rhizotrochus Typus!!! I never win anything, this is cool!!! I'll get pics ASAP!

To all cherry picking email customers.

We had our drawing today for the Rhizo Typus.

The winner is milesdodge@hotmail. com

He has 24 hours to respond, after that, another # will be picked.

Please only respond if you are milesdodge@hotmail. com .. as to win,

you will need to email us using that email address.

thanks everyone!!

Awesome! congrats! Is it posted on their website? isnt that like a $400 coral?

Yah it is!!! He only has 1 listed on his site at the moment and its sold, but he did have quite a few of them last week.

I never win anything! This is cool!

Lucky i reread the email. I responded to the announcement from my yahoo.com acct, but it says i have to respond from my hotmail acct!

On top of that, i keep getting all these emails to my hotmail acct from ppl saying they got an email telling them THEY won! LOL

Well i got the Rhizo in the tank tonight. Its white/opaque with bright yellow tips. I don't know much about these but they look like anenomes to me. It looks a bit upset to me, like the mouth is gaping. Or it could be hungry?

These pics were minutes after going into the tank and only my actinics were on, so pardon the crappy shots. I'll get more pics tomorrow. I can't wait to see it fully open!

100_0277.jpg

100_0276.jpg

100_0275.jpg

100_0274.jpg

100_0272.jpg

100_0270.jpg

It looked a lot better this morning. No more gaping. I'll get pics on my lunch break! More duncan pics too ;)

I found they are pretty much like sun corals, or dendros. Eat meaty foods, reproduce by budding. Once thing i'm scared of is the mouth on this coral is bigger than my black clown fish!

Cool miles thats outstanding! I think they are as easy as the dendros so you should have no problems with it.

I hope i am in line for the first frag!

Are you serious? The last I heard was that dendros died in aquariums... mind you, the last time I looked at anything like that was well over a year. Has there been some big change?