Wtb wavemaker or sea swirl or scwd etc

Blackhand

I'm in the process if making a fowlr tank and want to buy a 3/4 sea swirl or scwd or something like this or even a wavemaker for a good price I'm trying to improve my overall current so any ideas or anything like this for sale all the above would be greatly appreciated

I have a couple' date=' pm sent[/quote']

i am very interested in the items you sent in the pm if i could get some prices and any advice on what you think would be best for my tank would be awesome i would love to buy it all but depending on what you are selling them for i dont have much to spend but my tax returns are coming soon so hopefully we can make a deal thank you

Thanks pm sent back very interested in the tunze deal but don't know a lot about them other than they being awesome lol so since they are controllable what can they do other than be dialed up and down in flow like can they make a wave or do you need a wave box for that or what else can be done thanks oh I forgot in my pm you mentioned in the first pm about a seaswirl is that fir sell if so how much is it 3/4 thanks

Archived