LED Lights, 250w halide, Lumenarc, etc.

jadams7

Ok so first off, I have 3 Apollo Reef LED lighting setups.

The first one is a gen 1, 12k, used for about 7 months. Works great, I just upgraded to the new model, all boxed up and ready to go - $240 SOLD SOLD

photobucket-1457-1326514286819.jpg

photobucket-11391-1326514325342.jpg

The other two I have are brand new, in box. They are the new Solarblast Ultra model (non dimmable). These new models have added moonlights, changed up a few things including the housing (now aluminum, with moonligts, better hanging kit, and a few other little things). Also the color on these is more blue than the originals. Truer to a 14k.

I am in the process of hanging this one on my 57g tank right now and it looks sweet, and they seem to have a bit better spread than the generation 1's!

For these, I would like $300 each. NEW PRICE $275, ONE STILL AVAILABLE

Here is a link to the website:

http://apolloreefled.com/shop/solarblast-ultra/

Here is a link with the light (dimmable version, same light though) being compared to the AI Sol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0barSQf2M

I also have a 250w electronic ballast, with large SE lumenarc reflector, and I will throw in a couple used bulbs I have had lying around. -$100 for all of it SOLD SOLD

photobucket-3765-1326507374706.jpg

photobucket-972-1326507448363.jpg

photobucket-5072-1326507542558.jpg

I have a great condition, VERY lightly used lumenmax 3 pendant (DE) all packed up in original box -$70 NEW PRICE $60, STILL AVAILABLE

I think I have a couple new 250w DE bulbs somewhere too, I can make ya a deal on them as well if interested.

I regularly make trips down to Portland, and often Salem. I am also willing to split shipping costs on the LED lights if you would prefer to have them shipped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...